Farmers' Electric Cooperative is a Member-Owned business providing rural electric service to residents in nine North Missouri counties: Caldwell, Carroll, Chariton, Clinton, Daviess, Dekalb, Livingston, Linn, and Ray. With headquarters in Chillicothe, Missouri, we currently serve more than 10,000 Members with 13,000 meters and close to 3,800 miles of electric power lines.
- Wheeling, Missouri is located in eastern Livingston County. Wheeling was laid out in 1865 and was named by its founder, Henry Nay, for his native town of Wheeling, West Virginia. 2010 Census: 271.
- The village of Rothville, Missouri is located in Chariton County. Rothville was laid out in 1883 and named for its pioneer founder, John Roth. 2010 Census: 99.
- Pattonsburg, Missouri is located in Daviess County. The plat of Pattonsburg is filed under the name of Elm Flat. Elm Flat was incorporated in 1877. 2010 Census: 348.
- Laclede, Missouri is located in Linn County. Laclede was platted in 1853 and named in honor of Pierre Laclede, the founder of St. Louis. 2010 Census: 345.
- The Village of Jameson, Missouri is located in Daviess County. Jameson was incorporated in 1876. 2010 Census: 133.
- Hale, Missouri is located in Carroll County. Hale was laid out in 1883 and named for Judge John B. Hale of Carrollton, Missouri. 2010 Census: 419.
- Coffey, Missouri is located in Daviess County. Coffey was platted in 1856 and originally platted under the name Salem. 2010 Census: 166.