The purpose of the Annual Meeting is to present information regarding the Cooperative to its Members/Owners, elect directors to its board and Members to its Committee on Nominations, and to conduct the business of the Cooperative.
Many hours have been spent evaluating the best alternatives to conduct Farmers' Electric Cooperative's 2020 Annual Meeting due to the concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our Team and our communities is a high priority for us. That being said, we have made the decision to switch the format of the 82nd Annual Meeting to a drive-in style versus in-person.
Along with the format change, we have also changed the location of the event. Instead of meeting at the Gary Dickinson Performing Arts Center as originally planned, our drive-in registration and voting process will now be held at the old hospital grounds in Chillicothe.
We will miss visiting with our Members at our booths like normal, but the drive-in format will offer many benefits:
- From 5-7 p.m., you can swing through to register and vote all from your vehicle!
- EVERY Member who registers will snag a $25 BILL CREDIT! The first 1000 registered Members will also receive a bucket with an additional registration gift!
- There is no need to stay in order to win prizes this year! Prizes will be drawn on Facebook Live the next day.
- All who register will automatically be entered to win additional bill credit prizes.
- Bring your registration card from the back of your September Rural Missouri magazine to be entered into a special drawing!
- GRAND PRIZE: $500 BILL CREDIT!
- For the shortened business meeting, stay and listen in your vehicle or listen at home by tuning into KCHI Radio (102.5 FM or 1010 AM) at 7 p.m.
For the latest information regarding the Annual Meeting, follow our Facebook event, and keep checking here on our website. See our map below for directions to the old hospital grounds in Chillicothe. (100 Central St.)
As always, your participation matters at your Cooperative! We look forward to you swinging by the Drive-in Annual Meeting on September 22!
How to access 100 Central St., Chillicothe, MO